Undeniably the most versatile piece in Paparazzi’s history, our scarf necklace features FIVE different ways to accessorize: Open Layer, Loop, Traditional Wrap, Double Knot, and Nautical Knot. the scarf necklace, with its limitless versatility, is the perfect piece for every occasion.
- Open Layer: Simply drape the scarf necklace around the neck and go! The tassels add some dramatic length to the piece and elongate any body type. Feel free to layer with other necklaces of any length!
- Loop Through: Fold the scarf necklace in half so that the tassels are together at one end and a loop forms at the other. While folded, lay the necklace across the back of the neck. Pull the tassels through the loop. Shake this look up by tightening or loosening the fit or twisting the piece to lay asymmetrically on the neckline.
- Traditional Wrap: Hold the necklace by the tassels and cross them behind the neck. Gently pull the tassels forward until desired fit is achieved.
- Double Knot: Drape the scarf necklace around the neck in the “Open Layer” design. Tie the chain into a double knot by crossing the tassels over each other. For variation, adjust the placement of the double knot to lengthen or shorten the ends of the necklace.
- Nautical Knot: Drape the scarf necklace around the neck in the “Open Layer” design. Holding both tassels together, create a loop by crossing them over the remaining length of the chain. Pull the tassels through the loop to complete the look. For variation, adjust the placement of the knot or begin with an uneven “Open Layer” to stagger the length of the free-flowing ends of the necklace.
This gorgeous new accessory is available in silver, gold, and gunmetal tones.